MPI Belgium is happy to announce that members receive a 20% discount by using the code “mpibe” when registering for the International & European Associations Congress in Lausanne, 5-7 May 2015.
Association employee meeting planners can take advantage of the discount of 20% to attend the International & European Associations Congress in Lausanne, 5-7 May, where over 200 association executives from Europe are gathering.
The International & European Associations Congress 2015 is designed specifically for Association Executives who work in International and European membership organisations. There are two dedicated days with 4 streams focusing on issues identified by association employees as most relevant and challenging to them at this time, and a meeting for Association CEOs and Executive Directors the day before.
With a renewed focus on solving issues, this Congress concentrates on delivering detailed insights into methods being adopted to improve and future-proof associations, their membership, events, and other services, on behalf of their members Internationally.
- A unique opportunity to hear from and spend time with other Association Executives, tapping into a rich resource of relevant expertise
- Hear from over 30 International association executives all of whom are speaking on methods they have adopted to overcome specific challenges
- Craft your own programme from a selection of 4 streams developed alongside Associations focusing on the issues you are facing right now, from social media to event strategies
- Hear expert insights into the role and situation with PCO’s in 2015
- Themed networking events: grow your community of association contacts for future expertise sharing
- Attend the 1st ever International Association Awards developed by and for Associations to recognise and reward talent
- Join a group of Chief Executives to discuss, confidentially, how you can develop and grow your association with a precise approach to development.